Securing skilled employees is one of the main issues companies are currently facing.
We are responding to this need: In cooperation with the State Agency for Further Vocational Training (Landesagentur für berufliche Weiterbildung), the RKW Servicestelle digital am Arbeitsplatz digital service point initiative is offering a workshop on the topic of securing skilled employees for decision-makers in SMEs.
The workshop will take place as part of the Nordbeat 2023 Day of Action of the North German further training associations.
You can expect the interactive format to include:
- Central factors in attracting and retaining skilled employees
- Discussions with transformation process experts
- Interactive small-group activities with other company representatives
- The opportunity to identify a strategy for securing skilled employees that works for you
You will also receive information on sources of funding and support that can assist you in implementing your change processes without undue bureaucracy.
- Janna Schlegelmilch (RKW Servicestelle digital am Arbeitsplatz)
- Guido Büscher (Landesagentur für berufliche Weiterbildung)
Venue: DIGITAL HUB Industry I Konrad-Zuse-Straße 6 I 28359 Bremen, Germany
Are you interested in adding fresh impetus to your employee strategy?
Then register now!
You can register via email until 3/16/2023 via email to flechtmann(at)rkw-bremen.de.
Participation is free of charge; places will be allocated based on availability.
We look forward to seeing you!